Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Blog Post Assignment

clean & pure

My name is Cherie and this is my first blog. I am in CAP 10 at Blair and we are creating blogs for film class. I would like to go to South Africa and watch great white sharks leap out of the water when they eat. I'm interested in the editing part of filmmaking where you put everything together on the computer. Last year I really liked the infoflow opens and the news shows. For the infoflow show open my group filmed several shots of people dancing and making the letters that spell "infoflow" with their bodies and put it to music. For the news show another person and I filmed the interviews and edited it all together. Then I was the switcher when we recorded the show. We could use our blogs to talk about our change projects across the different groups and to discuss ideas and opinions for different assignments.

Image Source: Great White

No comments:

Post a Comment